Seedling trays are used to grow saplings of different vegetables which help to avoid wastage of seeds and to get 100 % germination.
Why seedling trays:
- To transplant the saplings immediately after the harvest of previous crop.
- To avoid wastage of time incurred in growing saplings through direct sowing in the grow bags or planter boxes.
- Intense care can be taken when saplings are grown in the seedling trays.
- Selection of well-established and healthy saplings for transplanting.
- To make our garden look green always.
How it works:
When the saplings should be transplanted:
The saplings should be transplanted at 25-35 days after sowing
- The seedling trays after sowing should be kept in semi-shady place.
- Watering should be done only through hand sprayers.
- Transplanting of saplings after 35 days after sowing is not recommended.
- Transplanting of saplings should be done at 3 inch depth.
- Before transplanting care should be taken that your growing media contains sufficient nutrients.
- After transplanting, supplying proper nutrition through vermi-compost or home compost is must.
|Location||Available All Over India|
|Open Graph Title||N/A|
|Open Graph Description||N/A|
|MDG-Magical March Package 1||N/A|
Write Your Own Review