Hand sprayers are used to spray water, liquid nutrients and medicines to avoid pest and disease infestation. Hand sprayers of 1 litre and 1.5 litre capacity with nozzle adjustment and extra spare parts are available.
- To provide microclimate for the plants by water sprays during hot summer.
- To enhance plant growth easily by liquid nutrient sprays.
- To enhance the effectiveness of medicine spray.
- Adjust the spray precisely from coarse, drenching coverage to a very fine mist to a long-range pinpointed stream.
- Prevent over spraying by using the long-reaching hose and spray wand.
- Spray up or down as well as underneath leaves, where most insects and plant diseases can be found.
|Location||Available All Over India|
|Open Graph Title||N/A|
|Open Graph Description||N/A|
|MDG-Magical March Package 1||N/A|
Write Your Own Review