“A professionally landscaped front yard is a reflection of the owner’s personality and lifestyle”.
Are you constructing your house…?
Are you planning for new landscaping…?
Are you looking for revamping your existing landscape…?
We have plenty of ideas — whether you’ve got a small place or large place, we can provide you ways to go low-maintenance unique landscaping ideas.
Matching your landscaping to your home style is important so we’ve provided a variety of options from sleek, modern to traditional and elegant with unique designs.
Also, it makes a home look more inviting and comfortable. With the help of a professional landscape designer, you can have a landscape that will significantly boost your home’s look and feel for years to come.
- Landscape either in homes or commercial places reflects the culture, personality, Attitude, behavior and lifestyle.
- Landscape projects will long-last for many years. It’s been highly advised while designing a landscape project to consider the needs and requirements of the client, vision for landscaping, futuristic views.
- Along with present design perspective, there should be enough design modification space to accommodate any design wise changes in future.
- “A good design Not only good for present day, but good for forever”
Quality of Life
Landscape design can go a long way to improve the quality of life for you and your family. Green spaces, in general, have been shown to improve the mental and physical health of those who interact with them. For example, if you have a busy schedule with work and family, you may want to have a quiet, relaxing area outdoors to unwind. With landscape design, you can put up barriers such as fences or trees that give you privacy and make your yard quieter. As a result, a yard can be a serene area for those looking to get away from life’s stresses.
Your yard can also promote enjoyable physical activity, such as sports or gardening. You can design your landscape to be wide and open, add various features for entertaining, or even install a swimming pool.
Increase Property Value
One of the great benefits of landscape design for the homeowner is that a beautiful, well-maintained landscape increases property values. Homes are more than shelter; homes are investments, and if the investment is in good condition, the value increases. Lawn care provides a return on investment of up to 270 percent. Improving an outdoor space from average to excellent has measurable effects on a home’s value. Just having trees in a front yard has notable impacts on the property value. For example, large trees in yards along streets increase a home’s value from 3 percent to 15 percent. In addition, a smart sprinkler and irrigation system keeps lawns lush and green. Manicured gardens, well-built structures, and hardscaping such as pools and decks are examples of landscaping improvements that can increase curb appeal to potential buyers.
Better Entertainment and Social Value
Our homes and landscapes can allow us to gather and connect with family and friends. Many people’s homes and landscapes are social spaces, and having a welcoming, inviting space that facilitates and enhances social connection is valuable. Landscape design offers many different solutions for improving entertainment in the outdoors. When a home’s living space expands to the outdoors, new experiences unfold.
Here are examples of how landscapes can be used as social spaces and how landscape design can create or enhance those spaces.
- Outdoor kitchens and grills provide new spaces for dining and engaging with family and friends.
- Lounge areas with firepits or fireplaces let people relax and have conversations.
- Lighting creates ambiance and the ability to highlight certain features of a home.
- Pools and spas allow people to relax and cool off in the summer heat.
Landscape design provides tremendous benefits for homeowners looking to make their homes centres for community and entertainment.