Pest & Disease Management
CAT PILLAR - IMMB
Caterpillars are the larvae of butterflies or moths, they have generally green or black elongated and soft body. They damage the majority of the vegetable crops causing serious economic losses.
How it damages:
• Young caterpillars chew/ bite the leaves from underside, however the upper part stays intact.
• Large caterpillars also damage the flowers, fruits and young shoots
• Certain species bore into the fruits and stems, which are hard to detect and control
MODE OF ACTION
These are granules that are soluble in nature, having a new mechanism of action and strong activity against caterpillars. When sprayed on the plant parts such as leaves, stems and fruits it forms a thin layer coating over its surface. When caterpillars comes in contact or when it swallows that particular part while feeding, the composition directly affects on nervous system of the caterpillar thereby leads to death of caterpillar.
Used against all types of caterpillars, grubs, borers and semi loopers
Mix 1 gram of cat pillar- IMMB in 1 liter of water, tir it well and spray
METHOD OF APPLICATION
The granules should be dissolved completely in the water then sprayed on entire surface of the plant such as leaves ,stems, fruits etc including under surface of the leaves.
When disease symptoms are observed, give spray to plants at 15 days interval to obtain healthy crops
- Helps to obtain quality yield without any infection
- Nutrient quality of the crop can be maintained
- Loss of crop due to caterpillars can be prevented thereby increases the quantity of yield
- No residual effect on fruits or leaves
|Location||Available All Over India|
|Open Graph Title||N/A|
|Open Graph Description||N/A|
|MDG-Magical March Package 1||N/A|